Electronic Archiving Service
We launched our Electronic Archiving service early in 2009, in response to requests from customers for whom the physical storage of files was becoming a problem.r experience, an audit, can generally make a 15% – 25% saving.
How does the service work?
- Our drivers collect your documents
- We prepare, scan, and index them, according to your instructions
- We return a CD to you containing scanned, fully searchable PDF images
- We keep your original documents for an agreed length of time, after which they are either securely shredded or returned to you.
What are the benefits?
- Dramatically reduced storage costs
- Improved floor space productivity
- Quicker and more efficient access to documents
- Remote access to documents
- Increased security
- Improved Disaster Recovery
How much does it cost?
Probably less than you think. Give us a call on 01844 268360 and we’d be pleased to chat through your needs.
Doesn’t the law require me to keep the original documents?
You might be surprised, because the legal requirement to retain original documentation has been greatly relaxed in recent years, as electronic filing systems have become more secure and robust. Nevertheless, we understand that sometimes youd really prefer to retain the originals, even if its just for peace of mind.
Even so, there are significant time and cost advantages to be gained from secure, anytime anywhere access to all your documents, without the need to search laboriously through the originals.
I’m still not convinced?
Why not let us scan a small sample file and put it on to a CD for you? Well happily do this free of charge so that you can assess the quality of our work.
More Information EDASS@abbotts-office.com